Monday 23 July 2012

catch up

Well - I haven't been great at keeping this blog up to date - so now I'm just going to have to blab about the last few days in one post! 

So last Tuesday - I went on a nice cycle up the reservoir again - this was to be my last cycle for a few days whilst my bike was getting fixed!  It was very strange driving to work, I actually felt very tired - I think the exercise keeps me alert!

Last Tuesdays cycle : http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/72408048


So I took my bike in to get a service, new cassette and various other little bits and bobs - ended up with a total spend of just under £140 - but could have been more, velocity 44 in Stirling gave me £30 off as a contribution towards my trip!  Thanks :) So, I picked up my bike on Friday - and feeling desperate to get out, I went on the round the fourth route on Saturday - Stirling - Alloa - Kincardine - Forth Road Bridge - Linlithgow (stopped at Linlithgow for lunch at my mums, then Rich came through on his bike and we cycled back to Stirling together!  Total mileage about 65ish - endomondo died a couple of miles from home!


I'm going to do a whole new post for Sunday - ended up finally getting all the bookings done so we can add our route - HURRAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment